Products are designed and tested according to the American National Standard ANSI Z21.22 RELIEF VALVES.
Vacuum safety valve is suitable for all kinds of water heaters, containers and steam systems. When the water heater and steam system are in a vacuum state, they can automatically open the previously closed system to allow it to enter the air, eliminating the possibility of a vacuum state.
1. Setting vacuum: less than 0.0034Mpa.
2. Air inflow: 1.55L / s
3. Size and weight:
III. Normal working conditions:
1. The vacuum safety valve should be installed vertically on the top of the water heater, container and system.
2. Maximum working pressure: 1.1 MPa. Maximum steam working pressure: 0.1034 MPa
3. Maximum working temperature: 110 ℃.
IV. How to install:
ZA-15 vacuum safety valve should be installed at the cold water inlet at the highest point of the water tank, ZA-15 must be installed vertically, as shown in the figure, there is no need to install other valves between the vacuum safety valve and the water tank. The position must be typical and correct, otherwise the valve will not work properly or even be damaged
V.Instructions for use:
1. Anti-fouling and anti-fouling: Fouling will directly affect the normal function of the safety valve.
2. The installation of the vacuum valve should be well protected and drained, so as not to cause damage to people and items under special water conditions.
VI. Warranty period: 12 months